Reasons to exercise in 2016
Reasons to exercise in 2016
We are coming up to the ‘New Year, New You’ time; and New Year’s resolutions. Outdoor fitness a huge way to help your health and well-being by losing weight and inches; helping your confidence; improving your blood pressure to meeting, and making new friends. So why is starting your fitness regime so good for you, especially outdoors? You will benefit from fresh air in the great outdoors. Group training especially is one of the largest growing trends, which allows you to enjoy exercise whilst been part of a group. Social inclusion and encouragement is a key part of group fitness, so embrace being pushed, helped and supported by many other peers all with the same goal of improving their health, and ultimately to live a longer life
Below is a list of benefits:
- Lose weight and tone up
- Change lifestyle habit
- Improve cholesterol, blood pressure, and resting heart rate
- Lose inches
- Help with depression – Exercise for depression
- Meeting new people and gain new friends
- Improve bone density (Especially important from 30 upwards to prevent brittle bone disease)
We ask the questions?
- Do you get out of breath easy?
- Have you a holiday coming up?
- Would you like to lose weight?
- Have you recently had a baby?
- Would you like to meet new people?
If you answer yes, then there is no better time to start your fitness regime for 2016!
Excuses – We find people use excuses to not exercise. If you use these excuses maybe we can help:
- I need to get fit before i start – This is our job what ever level of fitness you are we will help you to the next level from beginner to race winning material
- I don’t have time – 1 hour a day is only 4% of your time – surely investing in living longer, feeling better and losing weight, you can justify this
- I don’t know anyone – We will introduce you to new people and make you feel very welcome. Some sites we have buddy up partners who will look after you and help introduce you to UK Outdoor Fitness the right way
- Its only for women – All our classes cater for both Female and male participants. You might even meet a new partner (Plenty have already)
- I am too busy with work – This is a hard one but you do need to look at your work life balance. Try time for yourself and see how your work productivity increases
- Its too expensive – We are extremely good value for money and in many case offering classes 7 days a week. We are not the cheapest in the industry but cheap is not always the best option. We do have some of the best and highly qualified instructors in the industry. Our high class trainers all have one common interest; Helping you generate the results you want. We do not want to feel like a number which you may find at some of the lower budget gyms around. With our monthly memberships you can come for as little as £2 – £2.50 a class
If you need motivation, have questions or want general advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org