Kirkstall Bootcamp Thursdays 18.30
Outdoor Fitness class
Thursday 18.30 – 19.30
Other Kirkstall Classes
- Tuesdays 18.30 – 19.30
- Saturday 09.30 – 10.30
This outdoor fitness class is a great way to start your weekend and feel the buzz of an excellent work out. We make full use of Kirkstall Abbey which is a beautiful venue. This allows all the sessions to be different making full use of the fields, hills, pathways and natural obstacles.
October to April (Winter time) we meet on Vesper lane at the opposite end of the park.
April – October Main car park next to children playground on coming off Abbey Walk to Vesper Lane. If you have never been before please like and share our facebook page for a free weeks trial or alternatively.
Tweet and Follow us on Twitter
If possible please wear high VIS with the dark nights.
Instructor: Luke Holland
All our classes are fully licensed and supported by Leeds city council making sure you have the highest quality and peace of mind that we are insured with qualified instructor (Some of which are the best in the industry).
Class may consist of Boxing, Circuits, Body weight exercises, Running, carrying objects ropes, Kettlebells, Viprs.
Please see our video of what to expect VIDEO
- Health questionnaire
- Bring Water
- Sport clothing and Adequate trainers
- If it is raining yes we still go on (The muddier the more fun)
- Arrive 15 to 20 minutes early with forms filled in
- Please be honest about your fitness level
- You can work at your own pace but will be pushed to your level by our highly trained trainers
- Bring a bin liner for your car if it is raining to stop your car getting muddy
- Be ready for fun