Home Fitness Challenge – 50 too 2
Home Fitness Challenge – 50 Challenge
If not you have not got time to get to one of our classes so please find one of our session works out you can practice at home and use as a home fitness challenge when ever and where ever you like. This is a full body work out and can take 30-60 minutes. You can make this easier or harder asa you wish.
- The aim of the work out is to drop down by two reps each exercise.
- Continue straight on to each exercise rest after each set.
- Have water on hand.
- Wear Appropriate sports wear.
Warm up – 5 – 10 Minutes
Make sure you are nice and warm and fully mobilise you body.
Main work out –
- 50 Squats
- 48 Mountain Climbers each leg
- 46 High Knees
- 44 Lunges (22 or 44 each leg – Choose your option)
- 42 Jack Jumps
- 40 Second Plank
- 38 Sit Ups
- 36 Leg Raise
- 34 Second Press Up Position Plank
- 32 Ice Skaters See Exercise (32 each leg)
- 30 Second Squat Hold
- 28 Reverse Crunch
- 26 Plank Builders (Up and Down can be one or 2)
- 24 Burpees
- 22 Bridge Raise
- 20 Squat Thrusts
- 18 Dips
- 16 Single Leg Drops each leg
- 14 Press Ups
- 12 Walk Outs
- 10 Sprint (There and back is 1 or 2)
- 8 Jump Squats or Quad Burners
- 6 Knee Tucks
- 4 Super Slow Squats
- 2 side plank each way (30 Seconds to 1 minute)
You can try the hard or easier option.
To make even hard repeat all exercise 30 second to 1 minute each afterwards
Cool Down – Lower your pulse
Stretch – 5 – 10 Minutes
Any questions or if you would like to try our classes in person please email email@example.com or Contact us
Please note you try this work out at your own risk and if you feel unwell at any point please stop.