You may be aware of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018 at UK Outdoor Fitness Ltd we will continue to protect our customers’ data to the highest standards, and in line with the new regulations.
UK Outdoor Fitness is committed to the processing personal data transparently, responsibly, and in compliance with GDPR
Who is UK Outdoor Fitness
UK Outdoor Fitness is an fitness company providing Outdoor and Indoor Fitness classes and 6 Week body transformation courses. Associated companies are UK Health and Well Being Ltd that provide Corporate Health and Fitness in the work place, health checks and obstacle race team entries.
The Services enable members to attend fitness classes in the Yorkshire and Bristol area.
- We hereby inform you that Debit Finance (http://www.debitfinance.co.uk) with registered office at 6 Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK5 8PL is the Controller of your personal data. Debit Finance Collections Plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Ref No. – 756925)
- Health form: For your safety we request Health Questionnaires. These are collected for Echo sign and stored by (https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign.html) with a registered office at
345 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95110
UK Outdoor Fitness shall act as the Data Processor in the following services and any others that may arise in the future with use of your email.
- Information on classes, timetable changes news updates
- Events UK Outdoor Fitness are attending
- Contact with members for personal motivation
- Making sure members and new starters have the adequate and state to attend classes.
Disclosure Personal Data
Data we store
- Email address (Google Mail and Mail chimp)
- Address, Date of Birth (Debit Finance)
- Health forms for your health and safety – Current basic medical history (Stored – Echo sign US and Google Email)
Members and active Participants – Emails
We operate on an opt-out basis as we rely on ‘legitimate interests’ as a lawful basis for processing personal data when attending a trial with UK Outdoor Fitness.
New Starters – Emails
We will process your personal data in the first month for the purposes of sending information, feedback of our fitness services, memberships and products from UK Outdoor Fitness Ltd. We will ask you to opt in for future marketing services by the use of Mail chimp
Email Marketing “Legitimate Interests”
(https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/) We will send you from time to time information on the following:
- Events and races (Total Warrior, Tough Mudder, Yorkshire etc)
- New Classes
- New Locations
- Timetable Changes
- 6 Week Course
- Exercise, Nutrition and General Health Tips and blogs
- Motivational emails
To remove your data from email marketing:
Follow the “unsubscribe” link contained within all communications from UK Outdoor Fitness Ltd or
Privacy and protection of personal information
We do not share or sell any of your data with any third party source
How Long do we keep your data for
UK Outdoor Fitness keeps personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services and for your safety. We also keep personal data for other legitimate business purposes, such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and any health problems or accidents that may occur.
Right to be forgotten: “An individual may request that an organisation delete all data on that individual without undue delay.”
Changes to Policy
We may change this Policy at any time. The date shown at the start of this Policy indicates when it was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Policy on the Website.