- Do you train every day and struggle to see the results you want?
- Are you bored of training on your own?
- Are you worried about training in front of people?
- Have you had the same exercise routine for the past few years?
- Are you looking for fun sessions that will give you results?
- Do you want to lose weight in a safe and effective way?
- Would you like to get ready for the summer holidays?
- Do you want a programme that is tailored to your specific goals?
- Do you struggle to fit your training around your hectic work schedule?
- Are you pre or post natal?
If you have any said yes to any or all of these then personal training or small group training may be right for you.
UK Outdoor Fitness is proud to say that we have some of the best personal trainers in the industry. Each instructor working for us holds all relevant national qualifications and insurance that is recognized in the industry. Our instructors and personal trainers hold various qualifications ranging from Pre and Post Natal training, Youth training, Barefoot running, Kettlebells, Advanced Nutrition, Pilates, TRX, Boxing, ViPR, Sports Massage, to Advanced Scientific back specialists.
Our trainers offer the following training:
- 1:1 Training
- 2:1 Training
- Small group training
Personal training can take place somewhere which is most convenient to you! Examples can be in the comfort for your own home, in the park, or various personal training studios.
Prices vary from trainer to trainer from £30 – £50 per hour
So below is what you can expect from our personal training sessions:
Personal training is specialized and tailored to your goals and objectives. Personal training can consist of the following depending on the trainer and your individual goals:
- Circuit based sessions
- Power training
- Fat loss sessions
- Bootcamp Style Sessions
- Core Strengthening
- Stretching and relaxations
- Body weight training
- Kick boxing
Plus lots of FUN but hard work which will push you to your limits – no one else’s!!
If you believe personal training might be for you, and you would like further details or general info please get into via our contact page or email email@example.com
We also offer a free complementary consultation before you start!!
Contact us with any questions you have or to get started!