Kirkstall Bootcamp Saturday ran by UK Outdoor Fitness
Class Saturdays 09.30am
- Tuesday 18.30 with Ady Thorne
- Saturday 09.30 with Marvin Sahebjam
This outdoor fitness class is a great way to start your weekend and feel the buzz of an excellent work out. We make full use of Kirkstall Abbey which is a beautiful venue. This allows all the sessions to be different making full use of the fields, hills, pathways and natural obstacles.
Main car park next to children playground on coming off Abbey Walk to Vesper Lane. If you have never been before please like and share our facebook page for a free weeks trial or alternatively. Tweet and Follow us on Twitter
All our classes are fully licensed and supported by Leeds city council making sure you have the highest quality and peace of mind that we are insured with qualified instructor (Some of which are the best in the industry).
Class may consist of Boxing, Circuits, Body weight exercises, Running, carrying objects ropes, Kettlebells, Viprs.
Please see our video of what to expect VIDEO
If you are training for a mud run (ORC – Obstacles race course) Our classes specialise in getting you ready for races such as Total Warrior, Yorkshire mud run, Spartan Race, Tough Mudder and Pain Barrier. In 2014 we have one several team and individual awards at these races taking teams of over 100.
- Health questionnaire
- Bring Water
- Sport clothing and Adequate trainers
- If it is raining yes we still go on (The muddier the more fun)
- Arrive 15 to 20 minutes early with forms filled in
- Please be honest about your fitness level
- You can work at your own pace but will be pushed to your level by our highly trained trainers
- Bring a bin liner for your car if it is raining to stop your car getting muddy
- Be ready for fun